- IEEE SAS’19, special session on Large-scale experimental validation of WSN (co-chair)
- CoRes’19 (TPC co-chair)
- IIoT days 2018 (co-chair)
- IEEE ICT’16, special session on Industrial IoT (co-chair)
- ICST Adhocnets’15 (TPC co-chair)
- ICST Adhocnets’14 (TPC co-chair)
- IEEE Wimob’13 (local co-chair)
- WiSARN’11-Fall (publicity co-chair)
- ICST Adhocnets’11 (web chair)
- ING’05 (national summer school)
- Reviewer of “Multiple access techniques for very low rate satellite communication systems”, by Hugo Chelle (Airbus and IRIT - Université de Toulouse, France, under supervision of Prof. A.-L. Beylot).
- Reviewer of “Optimization and Enhancement of RPL for Hybrid RF/PLC IoT networks”, by François Lemercier (Itron and IMT Atlantique, Rennes, France, under supervision of Prof. N. Montavont and Prof. L. Toutain).
- Reviewer of “Intelligent sensors for wildlife conservation”, by Solomon Petrus le Roux (Stellenbosch University, South Africa, under supervision of Prof. T. Niesler and R. Wolhuter).
- Examiner of “Adaptive MAC layer for interference limited WSN”, by Viktor Toldov (USTL / Inria Lille - Nord Europe, France, under supervision of Prof. L. Clavier and Dr. N. Mitton).
- Reviewer of “Scheduling strategies to improve quality of service for heterogeneous data over resource constrained wireless mesh networks”, by Sajid Mubashir Sheikh (Stellenbosch University, South Africa, under supervision of Prof. T. Niesler and R. Wolhuter).
- Examiner of “Improving Medium Access for Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks”, by Georgios Papadopoulos (Université de Strasbourg / ICube, France, under supervision of Prof. T. Noël and Dr. A. Gallais).
- Examiner of “Geographic routing for wireless actor and sensor networks”, by Nicolas Gouvy (USTL / Inria Lille - Nord Europe, France, under supervision of Prof. D. Simplot-Ryl and Dr. N. Mitton.
- Reviewer of “A Cross-layer Communication Framework for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks”, by Zara Hamid (NUST, Pakistan, under supervision of Dr. F. Bashir and Dr. H. Afzal).
- Examiner of “WSN auto-configuration and adaptation for remote healthcare”, by Julien Beaudaux (Université de Strasbourg / ICube, France, under supervision of Prof. T. Noël and Dr. A. Gallais).
Technical program committees
ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, AHSWN, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Internet of Things journal, MDPI Sensors Journal, IEEE JSAC WSN, IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, IEEE Communications Letters, Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier Computer communications, Elsevier International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Springer Wireless Networks, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
ICST Adhocnets, IEEE GIIS, IEEE Globecom/AHSN, IEEE HPCC, IEEE PIMRC, IEEE SECON, IEEE WCNC, IEEE WiMob.